This is an application that allows you to create habits, change habits, track habits, and receive feedback and motivation from others for your progress. You can also encourage others and leave them feedback as well! This little app is enabling me to be more productive and has had a real snowball effect in achieving new and more consistent habits. I have even resurrected some old habits I wanted to cultivate and dropped the ball on. It is a free app!
The habits I am currently tracking on Lift are:
- Blog More (ta-da!)
- Meditate (ok I have zero entries here but it is still on the list and I will begin meditating again, I know it)
- Wash Face Before Bed (I have been so much more consistent now that I'm logging it)
- Weigh Yourself (I still average once a week or less and I am ok with that)
- Be Grateful for Someone or Something (it pays to be grateful, every single day)
- Oil Pulling
- Pay it Forward (it feels so good to do something for another person just to make their day better)
- Set Priorities for your Day (goal setting ... a great idea)
- Skin Brushing
- Write Three Positive Things About Today (this is one of my favorites)
Great job to the makers of Lift!