As I work in stimulating new thoughts and experiences I am going out and dancing more. I am learning to Two Step. I am learning to advance my West Coast Swing. I have even jumped in and started learning line dances. One of them is called … Asking Questions. Of course. Just one of those little hints from the Universe to reign me back in and call attention to what I want to be doing. I appreciate the reminders, especially when they pop up out of the blue.
- What do I want to change about myself?
- What is holding me back?
- What new way of being would I like to visualize?
- What habits do I want to let go of?
- What would a great person do in "this" situation?
- What would it be like to …?
- What is a better way to be …?
- What if I was this person, living in this reality?
- Who do I want to emulate?
- What does it mean to be successful?
- What would a financially independent person do?
Instead of sitting and watching TV and becoming mindless … I am choosing to go out and learn some new skills, read more, and ponder new ways of being. It feels good.